The Sludge Removal System is a unique offering which provides a method of removing the majority of sludge
Benefits of using a Sludge Removal System include when located inside a Hopper Bottom Pit:
- Reduces sludge from the water course and relieves impact on downstream filters and filtration system
- Removes sludge from pits and places it in a convenient Above Ground Mud/Oil Hopper for easy disposal
- Simultaneously removes much oil and grease form the water course to the Above Ground Mud/Oil Hopper for easy disposal
Pan Pacific Environmental Group and Western Water Products offers this unique sludge removal system with the following hoppers:
- Model SRS-05 provides a 96 Gallon Poly Collection Hopper
- Model SRS-FLMH provides a Fork-liftable, Self-dumping, 1-Cubic Yard Hopper made of painted steel.