The Sludge Removal System is a unique enhancement which provides a method of removing the majority of sludge from the water stream and thereby preventing it’s migration and settling downstream or in the equipment and thereby prematurely fowling filters.
Pan Pacific offers this unique sludge removal system with the following hoppers:
- Model SRS-05 provides a 96 Gallon Poly Collection Hopper
- Model SRS-FLMH provides a Fork-liftable, Self-dumping, 1-Cubic Yard Hopper made of painted steel.
Benefits of using a Sludge Removal System include when located inside a Hopper Bottom Pit:
- Reduces sludge from the water course and relieves impact on downstream filters and filtration system
- Removes sludge from pits and places it in a convenient Above Ground Mud/Oil Hopper for easy disposal
- Simultaneously removes much oil and grease form the water course to the Above Ground Mud/Oil Hopper for easy disposal
Operational Schematic of Pit Sludge Removal System
1. Pit is 42 inches square x 54 inches deep
2. Hopper has wheels and is 30” square x 3.5’ tall
3. Panel is 18” L x 24” H x 14” D
1 phase 15 amp Power with proper disconnect must be supplied to control panel item # 3.
Ask for drawings D0101010 & D10001 for installation requirements, instructions and information.
Options Available for Pit Enhancements include:
Hopper Bottom Pit with Sludge Pump at Bottom and Transfer Pump with Barrel Screening Filter above at Pit Mid-point
(Controls Not Shown)
Options: See Accessories Page
For details contact Pan Pacific Environmental Group or email us from our Literature Request Page