Simple AGC Series Above Ground Clarifier Systems include a minimum of (3) separate poly Tanks (Come Bottom Optional) mounted on steel or poly stands. Each tank is plumbed to maximize the flow path and dwell time. Each tank is plumbed on the bottom with either manual valves or optional automatic valves to enable purging sediment from the bottom of the tanks.
As water flows through the tanks sediment will drop out and oil will tend to float on the surface where it can be skimmed off through oil skim valves or adsorbed into floating oil pillows. The cleanest water will exit the system by gravity to the sanitary sewer. As an option the cleaned water can first be deposited into a Sample Barrel and then be pumped out under pressure via a sump pump mounted inside the Sample Barrel.
Common Models Available
|Model Number||Tank Capacity||Total Capacity||Length||Depth||Height|
|AGC-300||(3) 100 Gallon||300 Gallon||14′||42″||60″|
|AGC-600||(3) 200 Gallon||600 Gallon||18′||48″||80″|
|AGC-825||(3) 275 Gallon||875 Gallon||20′||48″||75″|
Clarifiers are available in 1 to 6 stage tank designs
|Mobile Fleet Wash
|Keys Energy Service
SPACE SAVER Option:
A Space Saving Small Footprint Design is also available.
- Three Separate Tanks mounted on their own stand can take up a lot of room but they can be positioned to fit an area wrapping around a corner (for example).
- To conserve space Western Water Products offers a 3-tank system mounted on a common stand and pre-plumbed as shown to the left.
- This system can be offered with manual or automated drain purge valves
- Re-pressurization/Filtration modules are also available to convert this Systems to a reclaim system
Specific Clarifier Options:
- Oil Coalescers in one or more tanks
- Oil Bleed-off Valves in one or more tanks
- Stainless Steel Stands for all tanks (standard is painted steel stands)
- ALL POLY Tanks and Stands
- Ozonation/Aeration for odor and bacteria control for one or more tanks
- Auto Timed Sediment Dump Valves on each Cone Bottom Tank
- Auto Timed Sediment Dump Valves on each Tank Bottom
- Recycling System Module
- Sample Barrel Pressurized Pump Away Station