Examples of this wide variety of applications and their unique problems can include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning Beach Sand and Earth Moving equipment
- Engine Degreasing
- Pit dirt and sludge removal
- Pit Oil Removal
- Cleaning Heavy Off-Road Equipment can collect a huge amount of dirt that presents a potential sludge-handling maintenance problem.
- Engine Degreasing presents excessive oil problems.
- Washing Golf Carts, Mowing and other Course Maintenance Equipment presents a high accumulation of grass cuttings to contend with.
- Site specific problems such as wash pad, clarifiers, equipment location, rain water, distance to sewer discharge, etc.